Physiotherapy Job Posting
Family Physiotherapy Centre of London is seeking an experienced Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist to join our growing team! We are a busy, multi-disciplinary clinic located near downtown London, Ontario that caters to a diverse population of clients.
Our clinic has a strong connection to physicians and allied health professionals in our community with a strong referral base. We are seeking a therapist that is eager and able to jump into an existing busy pelvic floor caseload.
We are a fun, friendly and dynamic clinic with a supportive and collaborative team. Mentorship opportunities with an experienced pelvic floor physiotherapist are available.
The ideal candidate:
- Is energetic and motivated to work with clients with a diverse range of pelvic floor and orthopaedic needs
- Has excellent computer skills and is comfortable using online charting and client management tools
- Has exceptional time management skills
- Has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and is confident and comfortable educating clients and providing the best client care and experience
- Has experience in pelvic floor physiotherapy and has taken levels I, II and III from Pelvic Health Solutions (or equivalent)
- Is rostered with The College of Physiotherapists of Ontario to complete internal pelvic floor techniques
- Has experience treating conditions relating specifically to prenatal/postnatal health
- Is willing to treat female and male patients
FPC London offers competitive remuneration on a fee-for-service basis. Our clinics are well equipped and technologically integrated.
If you are a motivated individual interested in a career in pelvic floor physiotherapy, please send your cover letter and resume. We look forward to meeting you!
Medical Office Administrator Job Posting
FPC London has been serving the London area for over 15 years. We are physiotherapist-owned and have grown to include 8 physiotherapists and 4 massage therapists at two locations. We are currently seeking a Part Time Medical Office Administrator available evenings and weekends at either of our locations. University students are welcome to apply.
- Greet patients
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications (telephone, email, fax, etc)
- Conduct confirmation calls and follow up calls
- Set up and maintain patient files
- Ensure file organization based on office protocol
- Schedule appointments and invoice/bill patients and/or insurance companies
- Proofread reports and other documentation
- Maintain general cleanliness and tidiness of the facilities
- Eagerness to learn
- Punctual, hard-working, team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Take initiative, prioritizing daily tasks
- High organized and detail oriented
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional, friendly customer service
If you are a motivated individual interested in working with our team at Family Physiotherapy Centre of London, please send your cover letter and resume. We look forward to meeting you!