Physiotherapy Job Posting
Family Physiotherapy Centre of London is seeking an experienced Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist to join our growing team! We are a busy, multi-disciplinary clinic located near downtown London, Ontario that caters to a diverse population of clients.
Our clinic has a strong connection to physicians and allied health professionals in our community with a strong referral base. We are seeking a therapist that is eager and able to jump into an existing busy pelvic floor caseload.
We are a fun, friendly and dynamic clinic with a supportive and collaborative team. Mentorship opportunities with an experienced pelvic floor physiotherapist are available.
The ideal candidate:
- Is energetic and motivated to work with clients with a diverse range of pelvic floor and orthopaedic needs
- Has excellent computer skills and is comfortable using online charting and client management tools
- Has exceptional time management skills
- Has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and is confident and comfortable educating clients and providing the best client care and experience
- Has experience in pelvic floor physiotherapy and has taken levels I, II and III from Pelvic Health Solutions (or equivalent)
- Is rostered with The College of Physiotherapists of Ontario to complete internal pelvic floor techniques
- Has experience treating conditions relating specifically to prenatal/postnatal health
- Is willing to treat female and male patients
FPC London offers competitive remuneration on a fee-for-service basis. Our clinics are well equipped and technologically integrated.
If you are a motivated individual interested in a career in pelvic floor physiotherapy, please send your cover letter and resume. We look forward to meeting you!